Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Thing #18
Overall both Google Docs and Zohowriter seem popular and useful but the response time in Zoho was terrible. Maybe they were doing maintenance to the server or there was a lot of traffic, but I got the old "Microsoft Error Report, Don't Send" box a couple of times. Google didn't have the Templates feature that Zoho had :( nor the "create your own poll" feature (a great tool if you want some quick feedback on an idea), but it did have a better response time. The only "bug" I found in Google Docs was with the Quote button. When you create a quote, then do a preview, then go back, the page you were working on disappears. With Zoho I tried creating a couple of presentation slides and I think the screen resolution of my computer was off because I couldn't fit the page onto the screen. With more time I'd try to import a PowerPoint presentation into Zohowriter and get the slides working. Good to know about both of these tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment