Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Thing #13
I was intrigued by the WTF (Where's The Fire) tab in Technorati, thinking it would point to what are the hot topics and why. But it turned out to be more or less experimental, with posts in many cases more than a week old. On the other hand, Delicious was a treat. I started looking at the popular tags, found one for music that led to Pandora, a site I already knew about. That lead to the discovery of some similar free-listening sites like LastFM and FineTune. Seems there is a lot of social music networking as well. News was of course another popular tag and that led to links to Slashdot but, better yet, Newsvine which had an interesting Chat Lobby that could be browsed, and a Live Newsvine ("live view into everything going on inside of Newsvine. When content is added, voted on, or commented on, it will show up here immediately.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment